- Frequency Range (+/-3 dB)- 60 Hz – 18 kHz
- Nominal Directivity (-6 dB) H x V- 110° x 10°
- Maximum Peak SPL**- 141.3 dB
- Components LF- 2x ND10-LM 10″ Kevlar® Neodymium Driver
- Components HF- 1x NH4TA2 4″ Diaphragm / 1.5″ Exit Compression Driver
- Nominal Impedance LF- 2x 16Ω(8Ω)
- Nominal Impedance HF- 8Ω
The S10 is a 2-way, full range line array cabinet containing 2x ND10-LM Kevlar® Neodymium drivers (2x 16 Ω) and an NH4TA2 1.5” exit compression driver (8 Ω). The critically optimized sound chamber produces a slightly curved wavefront with a nominal dispersion pattern of 110° x 10° (H x V). The chamber’s efficiency allows for increased vertical dispersion without sacrificing high-frequency presence in the far-field. Patent-pending Controlled Summation Technology further eliminates low-mid lobing normally associated with 2-way line source systems.