SW HD 4K Series HDMI Switcher
- Supports computer and video resolutions up to 4K
- Supported HDMI specification features include data rates up to 10.2 Gbps, Deep Color up to 12‑bit, 3D, Lip Sync, and HD lossless audio formats
- EDID Minder® automatically manages EDID communication between connected devices
- Automatic input cable equalization to 50 feet (15 meters) when used with Extron HDMI Pro Series cable
- Multiple control options including front panel, RS‑232, IR, contact closure, and auto‑input switching
The Extron SW HD 4K Series are four, six, and eight‑input switchers for HDMI signals. They are designed for video signal switching between multiple HDMI source devices to a single display. The switchers support video signals at resolutions up to 4K, as well as data rates up to 10.2 Gbps, 3D, Lip Sync, and HD lossless audio formats. All models feature EDID Minder®, which maintains continuous EDID communication with connected devices and ensures that the HDMI sources power up properly and maintain correct video output. The switchers provide automatic input cable equalization up to 50 feet (15 meters) on Extron HDMI Pro Series cable. The SW HD 4K Series offers front panel, RS‑232, IR, contact closure, and auto-input switching control options for integration into various environments.