FOX T USW 203
- Transmits HDMI or analog video, stereo audio, and RS-232 signals very long distances over fiber optic cabling
- All-digital technology provides pixel-for-pixel performance with signals up to 1920×1200, including HDTV 1080p/60
- Digital conversion of analog video and audio input signals
- Buffered HDMI output enables local display of the selected input
- Buffered VGA input loop-through
- Key Minder® continuously verifies HDCP compliance for quick, reliable switching
Three Input Switcher with Buffered HDMI Output and Integrated Fiber Optic Transmitter for HDMI, VGA, Audio, & RS-232 . The Extron FOX T USW 203 is a three input switcher with a buffered HDMI output and integrated fiber optic transmitter that provides long haul transmission of HDCP-compliant HDMI, RGBHV, or HD component video, stereo audio, and RS-232 signals over fiber optic cabling. Engineered for exceptional high resolution image performance, it uses Extron all-digital technology to deliver perfect pixel-for-pixel transmission of images up to 1920×1200, including HDTV 1080p/60. Designed specifically for AV systems, the transmitter includes many integrator-friendly features such as a buffered HDMI output, a VGA input loop-through, EDID Minder®, Key Minder®, audio embedding, audio gain and attenuation, auto-input switching, and real-time system monitoring.