FOX T USW 103 Switcher
- Transmits HDMI or analog video, stereo audio, and RS-232 signals very long distances over fiber optic cabling
- All-digital technology provides pixel-for-pixel performance with signals up to 1920×1200, including HDTV 1080p/60
- Digital conversion of analog video and audio input signals
- Auto-switching between inputs
- HDCP compliant
- Key Minder® continuously verifies HDCP compliance for quick, reliable switching
The Extron FOX T USW 103 is a three input switcher with an integrated fiber optic transmitter that provides long haul transmission of HDCP-compliant HDMI, RGBHV, or HD component video, stereo audio, and RS-232 signals over fiber optic cabling. Engineered for exceptional high resolution image performance, it uses Extron all-digital technology to deliver perfect pixel-for-pixel transmission of images up to 1920×1200, including HDTV 1080p/60. Designed specifically for AV systems, the transmitter is equipped with many integrator-friendly features such as EDID Minder®, Key Minder®, audio embedding, audio gain and attenuation, auto-input switching, and real-time system monitoring. These features and the compact, low profile enclosure of the FOX T USW 103 allow for discreet installation in a wide variety of applications.